CONFESSIONS OF A PREGNANT MOMMY
*Join the Cutting Edge Stencil Giveaway here!
1. Sometimes, if you're lucky, you'll get a cookie for breakfast. Because that's what mommy's having for breakfast, too.
2. You never have to pick things up off the floor, because mom can't bend over to do it herself, and she can't seem to see past her belly anyway.
3. When mom falls asleep every day at 3:00 p.m., you get to do whatever you want and she'll never know.
4. Sometimes, you get to watch your favorite shows ALL DAY.
5. McDonald's becomes a favorite place to hang out during the week. Several times.
6. Donuts become a regular part of your daily diet.
7. Sometimes you get to go on nice, long drives because mom keeps getting a little irritated over the silliest things. A lot.
8. Lots of times we get hot dogs for dinner because mom is too tired and dad is in charge of feeding us.
9. Mom's "nesting" phase has started and nothing stays the same in our house for long. Everything is getting moved around or thrown out. I can't find any of my toys!
10. If we can't find mom, good chances are she's in the "little girls room." Again.
Just some of my own musings and thoughts on pregnant mommyhood!