I blame 3 rambunctious kids for that.
So, it was time for an update.
I used the old pillow covers and some clearance fabric from Ikea....
...to make these easy envelope style pillow forms.
I love the writing on the material...it would have been even better if it were in French or Spanish or some other language I can't read...
I like this lantern (also from Ikea), so I decided to throw it in the mini photo shoot. Smile little lantern!
I mis-matched the stripes on purpose...just in case you were wondering if I messed up. It wouldn't be the first time I made a seriously easy mistake, but this time, it was intentional!
The back of the striped pillow needed a little help staying shut. I found a cute little red button and sewed it over the seams. Now it has some style!
I'm glad this fabric was clearance fabric, so I won't feel too bad when my little munchkins run them into the ground. Hey, kids are kids--it's what they do! And, it also lets me change the style every now and then as well!