This was tricky to paint, but I figured since it was going to be in the toy room, it didn’t have to be completely perfect! After applying a couple of coats, I sanded down the edges to give it a nice smooth feel (no splinters for my kiddos) and I got the stickers from the $1 store. The chest is out in the garage now with a coat of polyurethane drying on it (not sure how long that will take since it is freeeeezing today!) Anyway, I’m thinking of stenciling some words on the front, like “dress up,” or “princess box.” We’ll see. The girls already love it and I’m excited for them to have somewhere else to store their dress ups besides an old garbage bag!
For Home DIY Cabinets and Family Cabinet Design. Click Here.