Saturday, May 22, 2010
Hello out there!
Cindy, from Creations by Cindy, awarded me a Versatile Blogger Award!
Isn't that awesome??? I think so!
Some rules of the award (it's kind of like a chain letter---the love must go on!), are to share 7 things about myself and then pass the award on to 15 people. Fun times. Here we go...
1. I love, love, love, love me some chocolate.
2. Books are my best friend.
3. I haven't exercised since October, but I'm starting tomorrow! Promise. ;)
4. I love hokey, high-school romantic comedy's. Ever seen "She's the Man?" Hilarious. Go rent it.
5. If I could spend all my husband's money redecorating our house in funky antiquey furniture...I would.
6. Change is good....right???
7. This blog of mine has been a little sanity saver for me. I'm so grateful for all the fun people I've met out there. Thanks for sharing some of your precious time over here!
Now, to pass it on....here are the 15 wonderful blogs I've chosen:
1. Patricia from In My Free Time
2. Shahana from Craftilicous
3. Tina from Twinkle Toes Boutique
4. Julie from Growing Your Grass Greener
5. Nancy from Nancy's Tidbits
6. Jenni from Peppertowne
7. Ellie G from Less Cake More Frosting
8. Nikki from Kreative Knack
9. Marie from Emma Calls Me Mama
10. Rory from Tools are for Women Too
11. Jessica from Me and My Bucket
12. Tara from Junkrestore
13. Kelsey from Tattered and Inked
14. Katie from On the Banks of Squaw Creek
15. Rose from Confessions of a Curbshopaholic
They have such wonderful ideas and thoughts. Check them out when you get the chance! Have a wonderful weekend!