Hi everyone! I am Erin, Megans sister. She asked me if I might guest post on her blog from time to time...which is good cuz that's about as often as I come up with or copy something crafty and cute! I thought first I would introduce myself, so you know a little bit more about me. Here are ten random things about me...
1. I am a mom to one adorable little girl....and expecting another little girl in July
2. I love watching Lost...but I have no idea what is going on....ever
3. I love to make jewelry, but I NEVER wear it
4. My favorite color is Red or Yellow...it's a tie
5. I don't wear deodorant when I workout..I like to get extra sweaty so it looks like I worked out harder....makes me feel better about my workouts
6. I DO wear deodorant all the rest of the time ;)
7. I have freckles...lots of them, but just on my nose and cheeks...weird right?
8. I married my Mista when I was 18...and have been happily married for 8 years
9. I tried guacamole for the first time this past fall, at the age of 26..I like it!
10. I love my sister Megan and have looked up to her my whole life!
Let's make some letters!!!!
I wanted to make some really cute letters for the baby, but we are going to name her Kaitlin...kinda long, so I decided to just do initials instead. I am cheap, I know! Well, I made Kaitlins and then my daughter wanted some for her initials too...since I am so cheap, this was easily affordable....here is how we did it! (This is soo easy my four year old was able to do a lot of it herself)
That's all folks!! All together, with the help of my hairdryer, it took less than a half an hour.....and me thinks it turned out pretty cute!!
Linking to: Thrifty Thursday