Some of my Favorite Things:
1. My family. They're awesome. My husband and I like to sit around the table at dinner, watch our children interact with each other, and just say how awesome we think they are. They are amazing little beings....and they are all ours! (Mwahahaha!)
2. I love to read. Prior to discovering my love of craft blogs, friend and family blogs, and photography blogs, I read. I guess it's the old fashioned version of blogging? Maybe not. Anyway, I could spend hours and hours reading. If I didn't have to get out of bed, eat, take care of a family, play with my kiddos or interact with others, I would spend all my free time reading.
3. My faith. Maybe that shouldn't be third on the list, maybe it should be first. But, I don't know where I'd be today if I didn't have my faith in a Heavenly Father who loves me, a Savior who died for me and a knowledge that I can return to heaven and live there with my family forever.
4. This is a recent love, but it's a love all the same---some knick knacks! (of course). I'm just discovering a love of junking/antiquing and I'm getting a little better at sifting out the treasures. It's so fun to discover something and see the potential in it or just recognize it as some valuable (to me). My mom has a love of fine antiquing. Does that make sense? She loves the stuff that is truly priceless....and amazing taste!
Here are some finds I picked up today. Can't wait to show you the transformations!
(All this lovliness cost less than $10 at my local Goodwill)
5. And finally, Diet Pepsi and chocolate. Amen.