Wednesday, February 24, 2010
This is so awesome! Julie, over at Growing Your Grass Greener, awarded me the Kreativ Blogger award! It was so fun to read that this morning. Totally made my day, thank you Julie! Here are the rules that go along with this fun award...
1.Post the award.
2.Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.
3.Pass the award on to seven bloggers whom you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award.
4.Name seven things about yourself that others don't know.
5.Don’t forget to notify your seven Kreativ Bloggers about their AWARD and post links to their blogs.
My Kreativ Blogger Seven are:
1. Patricia from In My Free Time. She has a wonderful blog and an inspirational story. Love to read it and I'm getting to know her a bit better from participating with her in the Spring Fling from Life as Lori! (See side button)
2. Jen from Noting Grace. She has the cutest stuff and great little bits of advice for us crafters!
3. Gay from It's a Hodgepodge Life. Her blog is so fun and I love her thrifty, vintage ideas!
4. The gal from Northern Cottage. Her ideas are wonderful (love the removable chalkboard idea!) and her style if fun to read and admire.
5. Allison from Cabinessa. This gal is the trendiest outdoor woman I know! Her fun ideas inspire and her blogs are great for relaxing reading.
6. Stephanie from My Frugal Lifestyle. Who doesn't love a frugal find?!?
7. Angie from The Country Chic Cottage. I love her "chic" style and her PB, burlap ribbon, inspired pillows??? To DIE for!
Seven Things About Me:
1. I had three kids in three years. My oldest just turned 4, and my two youngest are less than a year apart (they are the same age for 2 weeks before a birthday occurs).
2. This is another one about my kids, but I think it's a fun one....My oldest was born on Thanksgiving, my second oldest was born on Friday the 13th, and my third was born on April 1st! Easy to remember b-days. Love it.
3. I have never lived anywhere longer than 4 years. We're going on on our 5th year here in freezing Minnesota, and I'm going a little stir crazy! But, we're here to stay so I'm adjusting to long-term home ownership.
4. I am deaf in my left ear. It helps with crying babies at night and gives me a great excuse for not hearing the hubby yelling at me to come change a poopy diaper! ;)
5. I cannot live without chocolate and Diet Pepsi. I have to have at least one or both of those a day. My husband doesn't get it, but I told him he gets to let me have one (or two) vice if I let him play video games until all hours of the night!!
6. I am a big reader. Love to read. I recently re-discovered the library, to which my husband was very grateful because until then I had been spending all of our cash at Barnes and Noble. It's the most relaxing place in the world! (When you don't have to take 3 crazy kids with you).
7. I hate folding laundry. Don't mind washing it and putting it away, it's the folding part that drives me batty!
Ok, that's it. I hope you had fun reading this and getting to know some more amazing crafty bloggers! Have a wonderful day!